Looking for the perfect apartment complex to call home? Here's our list of MUST HAVE amenities when looking for an apartment.
1. 24 Hour Clubhouse
- A 24 hour clubhouse is great place to come if you need to speak with management, get out of the house, or relax. The Falls has a resident coffee station available to you at any time. You can watch tv in every room, sit by our fireplace, and even take your conference calls.
- Club rooms are the ideal place to throw parties, hang out with friends, and attend resident events. Our clubroom even has a kitchen with stove, fridges, and a sink. Right outside the doors to the clubroom you will find a resident grilling station that is also open 24 hours. BBQ away!
No club house is complete without a game room. Ping ping, air hockey, and billiards are a perfect way to add fun to your apartment stay. You can bring family and friends to use this room whenever you’d like. Take a load off of your day and play!
- If fitness is one of your goals then you would enjoy a gym and yoga room to your disposal at any time. Day and night The Falls keeps fresh towels and granola bars stocked for our residents use. Our machines and equipment are state of the art and sanitized frequently.
- Swimming in the summer time is an absolute must! Beat the heat with a nice swimming pool equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and daybeds.
- The name says it all. We have a jacuzzi that is open year round. Perfectly nestled under a lighted overhang, you will enjoy the soothing and massaging effects it has. You can take a spa day in our jetted hot tub at home, even when it's snowing outside.
- Some complexes make you pay for parking, which is no fun. Here, each apartment gets their own covered parking spot that is reserved and numbered included in their rent. There is also plenty of extra parking space throughout the property so you and your guests can enjoy time together.
- We are unique in the fact that we are located next to the Snake River and Idaho's famous Falls. These paths take you all the way there. It is great for outdoor exercise of not only yourselves, but also your pets. These walkways span for miles and even give you access to the downtown area.
- The Falls understands how much your furry friends are like family. That's why we are a pet friendly property! You will be happy to note that we also have doggy bag stations throughout the property for easy cleanup. We also have complimentary carpet cleaning that is done before and after all residents move in/out.
- To let you in on a little secret, we have the best view in town of the 4th of July firework show. We are also conveniently located by one of the largest companies here called the Idaho National Lab. Their drop off site is only about 10 minutes away. The 1-15 freeway is also right next door.